Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Postcards: They're Coming...


Sorry for the overdue update everyone.  Today the postcards will be going out to everyone who donated $5 or more to the project.  They are a humble symbol of my gratitude for all of your contributions and support.  This wouldn't be "The People Project" without the "people", so I can't stress enough how important you guys and gals are to me.


I have several of the paintings in progress and under way and will definitely post the next finished piece when it is complete.  For now, you will all have to just anxiously await the arrival of your postcards haha.  Just so you don't mistakenly throw it away if you don't recognize my name, below is a pic of the front of the postcard for your enjoyment.  


Until next time!


...looks familiar huh :0

4 comments:

  1. Got my postcard today! So glad that this project got funded. I can't wait to see the paintings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it got funded too and I'm glad I got such great supporters. Thanks for everything (and sorry for the delay lol)

      Delete
  2. What a nice surprise was the postcard in my mailbox! Thanks very much! And enjoy the painting of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it. I can't thank you guys enough. I am certainly enjoying the project and I hope all of you are enjoying it as well! (sorry to you as well for the delay haha)

      Delete