Saturday, December 29, 2012

Merry Belated Christmas and a Premature Happy New Year!

Well, so much for finishing before the new year.  I may have set an unrealistic goal, however there are only a few pieces left before we move onto the next phase of the project.  For the next few days I will be locking myself in and working like a mad man on the remaining few pieces.  After that I will finish shipping out the final pieces and begin work on the compilation book.  We're fast approaching the end my friends, it's only a matter of time.

In the mean time, I have two of the latest completed pieces for "The People Project" below. Please enjoy!

And while I continue working, I'd like to wish you all a very merry belated Christmas, happy holidays, and a happy new year!



No comments:

Post a Comment