Saturday, July 21, 2012

Moving Along

Hello everyone!  The project is moving along nicely and I have another completed piece to add to our growing collection. I'm finding it an enjoyable challenge to create interesting works of art solely off of one picture without merely reproducing the original picture.  At times it's as though the piece is playing hard to get and other times it's telling me exactly how it wants to be.  It is as they say, the act of creating is an act of faith.  And that is as deep as I'm going to get for this post haha.

 I'd like to thank those of you who have finally sent in your pics, and for those of you who have not sent them in, please get those to me as soon as you can.  I will be sending another round of reminders soon.  I am pleased to see that people are indeed receiving their postcards.  Again, please let me know if you have not received yours and I will gladly send you another one.

Also, I wanted to thank you all for your lovely comments and support, and while I have not had a chance to respond to you directly,  I am reading each and every one of them.  I couldn't have come this far without all of you!

Without further ado, please enjoy the latest addition to 'The People Project'.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, its me KC Bowlan (the guy in the picture). It is brilliant, man. I love it. Thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a pleasure painting it my friend :) Thanks for sending it in!

      Delete