Monday, July 30, 2012

Am I nuts?


Happy Monday to all!  I bring you the latest gem for "The People Project".  Some of you may be thinking, "all of these pics look so different," and, "man this guy is all over the place."

Yes, I have to admit these art works are all different and unique in their own way, even I am pleasantly surprised.  Rather than make each picture look visually similar and create a series with some apparent cohesion, I'm going with the flow of each picture you guys have sent me.  I let the pic speak to me and lead me to where it wants to go and infuse my own vision into the painting.  I don't believe in forcing something that doesn't work or belong.  The pictures take a life of their own in this respect.  What unifies all of these pics in the series is the common factor that lies in all of them, the human aspect.  Each one is based on a person, and that is what connects each piece in the series.  With that said, the fact that no two pieces are alike (yet) just attests to the diversity of the human race... and the crazy inner workings of my mind lol

Thank you all for your support! Please enjoy our latest piece...


No comments:

Post a Comment