Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Oh Happy Tuesday!

Good Morning Everyone!  It is Tuesday morning and I am somewhat sleep deprived, but that won't stop me from presenting to you the latest piece for "The People Project".  Enjoy!

Also, the shipping tubes I ordered may actually be too small for sending the canvases safely, especially because they'll have to really be rolled up tight and I don't want to damage the paintings.  I'll have to see, so bear with me and I will continue to work on this problem... which, I admit, was self inflicted haha.

On a different note, I haven't heard from anyone regarding NOT receiving a postcard.  If you did not receive yours, I would still like to hear about it, especially to make sure I have the correct shipping addresses.

Hope all is well with everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment