Sunday, August 12, 2012

A Tough Batch

Hey everyone, this last batch of paintings took me longer than expected which would explain the slightly delayed post.  However, I think from here on, the rest of these paintings will behave themselves (I hope).

On a different note, I've ordered the shipping materials in order to ship your paintings or prints of paintings to you.  I need to verify that they suit my needs in terms of shipping your rewards safely.  So sit tight and I'll keep you all apprised of the shipping situation.  I'm also aware that I will need to double-check some of your addresses since some time has elapsed since the project surveys were filled out.  So no worries, I'll get these things sorted out soon.

And last but not least, we have the latest piece for "The People Project".  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment