Saturday, September 8, 2012

Love is in the air...

Hello Everyone, I hope this weekend is treating you well.

I bring you the latest work of art for "The People Project", as well as other news.  I have finally found the right size tubes at a good price for shipping some of the larger canvases and have ordered them.  So that issue has been taken care of for the most part.

I want to thank all of you who have been putting my name out there and sharing this project with your friends.  I've been getting a lot more commission requests as of late, which is great to say the least for any freelance artist such as myself.  Don't worry, this project is still my top priority and I am devoting the utmost attention to your pieces.  But please continue to get the word out there, while this project may now be closed to new participants, I am still taking on commissions for whoever is interested in employing my skills.  Thanks again to all of you for your continued support!

Now to the art work, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment