Monday, September 17, 2012

ugh...Mondays...

"Happy" Monday everyone.  I bring to you the latest piece for our project.  You may note that it is visually distinct from many of the other pieces I have produced thus far... personally I like it.  Its divergence from the others gives it a sort of poetic somberness.  

I had originally intended to have brought two pieces to you as I've been picking up the pace, but I was not satisfied with the second one and took it back to work on it some more.  Fear not, for I will be finishing it sometime this week.  

My intention is to wrap up the production phase of the project soon and begin work on compiling pieces and designing the book itself.  However I do not want to sacrifice quality for speed, and at times a piece demands more time than I had initially expected.  I want to thank you all for being so patient and generous with this project.  My goal is to bring to completion two pieces a week and then eventually bringing that up to three pieces a week.  Fun stuff!  I'll let you all know how it goes.

I will soon begin shipping out the completed works as soon as my appropriately-sized mailing tubes are delivered to me (UPS, don't fail me now).

I've babbled enough.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment