Tuesday, November 13, 2012

First Post of November

Hello everyone!  Sorry for the late post; many things have happened in the last week that required my attention but I am back on track now.  I have two lovely paintings for today's update.  Before that, I just want to let you know that if any of you are interested in framing options for your painting, I found this great resource where you can order customized frames suiting your size and design needs.  The website is:  http://www.pictureframes.com/scripts/WebObjects/PictureFrames.woa/wa/Home

Moving on, the next two paintings are a little special.  One is of a cute dog named Rocky.  Now, I know what some of you are thinking, "I thought it was 'The PEOPLE Project'?".   Well... I think many of you will agree with me when I say, dogs are people too!  Am I right!?  Either way, I'm quite pleased with the painting.

The second painting is of an old street in Beirut, Lebanon that existed prior the the civil war of 1975.  It was a street dedicated to selling flowers.  It was called شارع الزهور (street of flowers) in Arabic.  I've been told that it may no longer exist due to the destruction of the long drawn out civil war but I have yet to verify that.  It is a sentimental painting from a better time and place.

Please enjoy these two latest works for "The People Project"!







No comments:

Post a Comment