Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Finishing up October

Hello everybody!  As October draws to a close, I have a great piece for today which I believe is a great finisher for all the pieces I've completed this October.  I fear that I can only show you one piece today as I was not satisfied with the other painting I had intended to post.  Needs a few more touch ups and some polish so I'm keeping it on the drawing board until the next post. This is the 7th piece of the month.  The amount of finished pieces has doubled for this month compared to the other months and I'm excited to see how many more I can finish next month.

On a different note, Happy Halloween!  While I am too old to trick-or-treat I do believe dressing up in costume is always fun.  I wanted to be a starving artist this time around but I was told that I can't be for Halloween what I am in real life so that idea went out the window.  I'll think of something else.  In the mean time please enjoy the latest piece for "The People Project":


No comments:

Post a Comment