Friday, April 26, 2013

Finally! On To The Book...

Hello Everyone!  I am please to announce that all the remaining prints have been successfully shipped out.  So the remaining recipients will be receiving their rewards shortly.  It has been a long and arduous process with many a pitfall but we made it this far.  Thank you all for your patience.

I have been notified of a couple issues regarding certain packages and have resolved them quite easily.  If anyone else does not receive their rewards by the end of next week please let me know.  Also, if there are any problems with your reward, again, please let me know.

All that is left now is to proceed to compiling the final compilation book containing all of your various art pieces.  It's been almost a year since we embarked on this journey together (funding period ended successfully on May 6, 2012), and the anniversary is coming up.  I hope to have the book completed soon and ready for order.  For those of you who contributed at the higher reward levels, you will be receiving a signed version of the book with my personal thanks and signature hand written within.  For those of you who are interested, the book will be available for order.  I will have more details, links and prices available as the compilation and production of the book nears completion.

Thank you all once again for your patience and your support.

In other good news, I have officially updated my personal portfolio website and it now contains a special section dedicated exclusively to the art work from The People Project.  So be sure to check out my site and take a look at your respective pictures as well as everything else that I've got up there!  www.TanalBarakat.com

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment