Monday, April 8, 2013

Long Overdue Update!

Hello people of "The People Project"!  It's been a while I know but have no fear, I have updates for you.

It's official, I've finally finished sending out all the 8x11 inch paper prints to those of you who donated at that particular reward level.  Yay.  I'm currently still sending out the various canvas rewards which more time consuming process due to size variation and proper packaging, but that will be done shortly.  For those paper and canvas rewards that have already been sent, I have tracking numbers courtesy of the United States Postal Service which I can provide upon request.  Just email me to let me know if you'd like yours in order to track your package.  Obviously, the rewards that haven't been sent will not have a tracking number as of yet but we will change that shortly (after I mail them ;).

Once the mailing of the rewards is complete, you can all look forward to the final published compilation book of all the paintings from this project.  More updates about that soon so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment