Tuesday, October 2, 2012

As Promised!

I said I would finish two pieces this week, and so I have, although a cold delayed my progress a little bit.  But I'm all better now.

Before we witness the unveiling of the two latest pieces to "The People Project", I just want to let you all know that I have indeed begun shipping out the paintings.  Yay!  So if your piece is one of the ones that I have already finished, expect to see it some time soon.  I am sending each painting in a good sized mailing tube 3 inches in diameter with thick walls so they will definitely be safe.  I'm also mailing them with a delivery confirmation so I can track them online through the post office's website.  These paintings are my babies after all and I want to take care of them haha.  Again, you will be hearing from me regarding verification of your respective shipping addresses prior to my mailing of your painting.

And now, without further stalling, the latest paintings for "The People Project":



2 comments:

  1. I love my picture!!!!!!!!

    Can't wait to get it!!! I am gonna take care of your "baby"! Thank you soooo much!!!

    Sorry to hear that you were sick! Hope you are better!!!

    Greetings from Doreen (Berlin/Germany)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am much better now and I'm so happy you love the picture! It was so enjoyable to make! Thanks so much for all your support and patience :)

      -Tanal

      Delete