Sunday, October 21, 2012

Time flies...

Good morning everyone.  I believe a slightly overdue update is in order.  Before we preview the latest lovely additions to "The People Project", I would like to thank each and every one of you for your support and for spreading the word even now, about this project.  I have been getting more commission requests and project offers than ever!  Not to worry, "The People Project" is still my top priority and I will continue pushing myself to begin finishing three paintings a week if possible, but quality comes first and I don't want to rush that.

I don't know about you gals and guys, but when I go back and look at the paintings from start to finish chronologically,  I see a trend of progression from where I started to where I am now.  This projects has definitely been a learning experience for me as my style and technique have developed and grown as well as my mastery of the medium.  I still have a lot to learn but I feel as though I've made a huge leap as opposed to where I was when I started.  I hope to continue my progress even after we conclude our wonderful little project here.  It is a unique experience when painting from and studying the photo's of people whom you have never met and may never meet face to face.  I would even go so far as to say that it is a different form of intimacy (strictly platonic!!!) than what many people will ever experience.

Anyway, keep spreading the word and showing off to your friends and family!

And now, the latest beauties to our collection:



No comments:

Post a Comment